In the 1950s, there were an estimated 3,000 Malayan tigers in Malaysia. Today, its numbers have seen a drastic drop to less than 150 individuals. The Malayan tiger is currently listed as Critically Endangered under the IUCN Red List, meaning it faces an extremely high risk of extinction. Time is running out for our tigers. We must act now to save our national symbol of pride, or we’ll lose them forever.
ADOPT A MALAYAN TIGER AND RECEIVE:
YOUR ADOPTION WILL REALLY HELP
Here’s how your adoption will help our tiger conservation efforts:
- Supporting wages for field assistants to conduct patrolling and camera-trapping
- Providing rations and consumables for patrolling work
- Purchasing camping equipment to carry out field surveys
- Covering logistics and transportation costs
- Supporting critical awareness and communications initiatives conducted with the community and civil society
Please make a symbolic adoption to help protect and save our Malayan tigers today.