Q: What kind of payment options are offered by WWF-Malaysia’s Panda Shop?
WWF-Malaysia’s Panda Shop offers payment option via Ipay88 for credit card/debit card (Visa or MasterCard) and Internet banking.
Q: How secure is shopping with WWF-Malaysia’s Panda Shop?
We want your online shopping to be worry-free, so we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers)*, the industry standard encryption standard for online purchase. All of your personal information, including your credit card number, is encrypted by SSL while you are placing the order.
SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than WWF-Malaysia. To check the security of your connection, look at the URL address bar of your browser window when you begin to checkout. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from ‘http’ to ‘https’.
We endeavour to make every transaction you make at WWF-Malaysia’s Panda Shop 100% safe. This means that you pay nothing if unauthorised charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at WWF-Malaysia’s Panda Shop.
* SSL is available only if you make payment through our payment gateway (Ipay88).
Q: How do I know if my payment has gone through?
An email will be sent to your registered email address within 24 hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please contact us at [email protected], thank you.
Q: Why was my payment declined?
This could be due to many reasons, including:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information in your Card Issuer’s records
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorisation system
- You haven’t activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code) of your card
If you are sure that all of the reasons above do not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer for clarification.